Flowdock

Expand all | Collapse all

Accidentally performed deletions on subscription. Possible to roll back?

Jump to Best Answer
  • 1.  Accidentally performed deletions on subscription. Possible to roll back?

Posted 12-19-2017 02:06 PM

Hi Flowdock support team,

A script was run against our subscription that caused the removal of some key accounts. Is it possible to roll back these changes if we give you the accounts affected?

• 2.  Re: Accidentally performed deletions on subscription. Possible to roll back?
    Best Answer

Posted 12-20-2017 02:48 AM

Hello Raul,

Regarding your problem, I think that the script should not be able to delete the accounts completely so in other words inviting again those accounts should be enough.

What I will do for you is opening a case and in it you can provide me with the accounts which were deleted so then I could check if they still exist and what exact status of those accounts is. 

-Piotr

#support case

• 3.  Re: Accidentally performed deletions on subscription. Possible to roll back?

Posted 12-21-2017 12:22 PM

Hi Piotr,

That would be very helpful! We're still trying to determine the overall impact its had on users. We know of one account named "Oversight" that previously was working just fine before we ran the script. The account did not have a proper email account before the script, so it was flagged. After we ran the script, here is how the account looked like in the devs flow:

We changed the email address on CA Agile as its required for Flowdock authentication for my subscription.

When the account joined, it lost all flow permissions/integrations. Is that recoverable?

Oversight

• 4.  Re: Accidentally performed deletions on subscription. Possible to roll back?

Posted 12-22-2017 08:29 AM

Hi Raul,

Thank you for coming back to me on this topic. It looks like this very account you've mentioned in one of your screenshots basically has been removed from the org, and then it was added again. That will have lost him all his access to any invite-only flow etc. 

There is no option to automatically restore. You will have to invite this user and other users again to all invite-only flows, and he/she should be able to just open and join all “normal” open flows. I hope that helps.