Layer7 API Management

• 1.  Receiving below error while running GMU commands

Posted Apr 20, 2017 07:31 AM

I have configured GMU as per the CA document but while running GMU commands, i am receiving below error, please help me  to find out issue and fix .?

C:\Users\xxxx\Desktop\GMU>GatewayMigrationUtility.bat browse -h xxxx -u gmuuser -x xxxx --trustCertificate
    Warning: TLS server certificate check has been disabled
    Running........
    Execution failed. Reason: Unable to establish trust with the Gateway. To resolve, either:
    ? Establish server trust and try again (more info: search "establish server trust" in the Gateway documentation), OR
    ? Re-run command with the "--trustCertificate" parameter to bypass trust requirement.

C:\Users\xxxxx\Desktop\GMU>

Trust has been created successfully.but still getting error.

Thanks a lot for your help in advance.

• 2.  Re: Receiving below error while running GMU commands
    Best Answer

Posted Apr 20, 2017 08:59 AM

Hi udareddy ,

Can you try the following command

GatewayMigrationUtility.sh browse -h <hostname> -u admin  --plaintextPassword <password> --trustHostname --trustCertificate --showIds

Regards

Seenu Mathew

• 3.  Re: Receiving below error while running GMU commands

Posted Apr 20, 2017 09:21 AM

Hi Seenu,

Thanks for quick reply, its working..:) but what was wrong in my command? and what will be command for migrate single service with out --argFile property file ?

• 4.  Re: Receiving below error while running GMU commands

Posted Apr 21, 2017 05:08 AM

Hi udareddy ,

I am glad that its working. I have marked my reply as correct. 

Your command was missing the --plaintextPassword <password> --trustHostname --trustCertificate flags.

If you would like to migrate only one service out, 

To extract policies (backup) -f directory will break it down to different directries within the bundle_all1 folder.
    GatewayMigrationUtility.sh migrateOut --a --host <ip> --username admin --plaintextPassword 7layer -dest bundle_all1 -plaintextEncryptionPassphrase 7layer -trustCertificate --trustHostname -f directory

To migrate one service. Use the -entityToImport. Point it to the xml file that is the name of the service. All the services are listed in the
    /bundle_all1/rootFolder

GatewayMigrationUtility.sh migrateIn -b /home/ssgconfig/bundle_all1/ --host <hostname> --username admin --plaintextPassword 7layer -plaintextEncryptionPassphrase 7layer -trustCertificate --trustHostname --results results.xml -entityToImport service_abc.xml

I suggest a new case be opened with CA support if you need further assistance.

Regards

Seenu Mathew