I followed on the following link
1. Created a bulk task definition with a filter to select certain users.
2. NO modification to the selected users in bulk task definition.
3. Triggered a policy xpress on this event "BulkTaskEvent"
How do I capture the users which were filtered in this bulk task?
The event subject name, secondary subject name does not contain the user id, task related attribute also does not give user id.
Can you be more specific with your whole use-case, what are you trying to get done?
The reference you added is not specific and the ability to use PX for Bulk Tasks is quite limited, basically perhaps refine the population or anything like that.
If you can let us know more specifically your use-case then hopefully we can assist here, perhaps also direct you to open a case if needed a more careful look on our part to work on this.
I need to on a daily basis check all users whose password expires within the next 7 days and send notification by mail to the user.
Points to note:
1. We need to send email notificaiton as the users not login to IAM console very often.
2. The only attribute which has the relevant information which can be used is eTPasswordUpdateDate,noen other password related attributes hold any value.
3. Therefore I created a bulk task whose main purpose is to create a schedule and a polixy xpress which has a data element of type LDAP query to fetch the eTPasswordUpdateDate value and send notification mail to users.
4. However i could not get User ID from the bulk task into the policy xpress policy.
Let me know if you need any more information.