Rally Software

• 1.  Has anyone added a date parameter to milestone cumulative flow

Posted Feb 26, 2018 11:50 AM

in the milestone cumulative flow widget, it unfortunately starts back as far back as any item was (CREATED) so if you don't start on developing said item until 2018 but you created that item in 2015 that cumulative flow widget has this long tail .. I would like to be able to start the chart either with a date parameter or when the first item in the milestone was set to 'In-Progress'

Does anyone have a custom widget with this type of filtering already done to make this flow look more meaningful?

• 2.  Re: Has anyone added a date parameter to milestone cumulative flow

Posted Apr 05, 2018 01:01 PM

Hi,

I have the same problem too. There's some story with just a couple points that was created 2 years before the actual work started. I tried to un-tag this story from the milestone but somehow I am not able to trace the story. It looks like the state of the story has been changed since then. 

Regards,

Niveditha

• 3.  Re: Has anyone added a date parameter to milestone cumulative flow

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 16, 2018 03:00 PM

hey Stacy, Niveditha, Please take a look at the Super Customizable CFD, it allows you to specify a date range, set Artifact Type to Milestone.  It's a Community App, provided as-is and is not supported by CA, but it sounds like it may be what you're looking for. -Edwin

• 4.  RE: Re: Has anyone added a date parameter to milestone cumulative flow

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 19, 2022 05:29 PM
    Hi!
    It's been a long time, but the problem is still relevant.
    I could not get a similar picture in the "Super Customizable CFD" widget as in the "Milestone Cumulative Flow".
    If the "Milestone Cumulative Flow" app could give the ability to display data from the first item created or the start date of a milestone, that would be great.