DX Application Performance Management

Weekly Reminder:  Build a Vibrant Community By Logging In Often/Posting/Responding

• 1.  Weekly Reminder:  Build a Vibrant Community By Logging In Often/Posting/Responding

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 03, 2017 01:31 PM

Dear Team

Recently, I created aBlog talking about building a more active  APM/AXA/ASM Community. Wouldn't this technical home be so much more enriched if customers, CA staff, and partners logged on every couple of days, asked more questions, shared their positive and not so positive experiences, and got involved in responding to each other's questions and discussions? This included sharing suggested next steps, best practices, and feedback on their deployment/environment. I thank those of you that contributed a post, document, blog, or a response last week. I hope more of you consider doing so especially customers providing assistance to other customers. (Just like neighbors helping each other in the non-digital world.) I am asking when a question comes in, that CA staff refrain a reasonable time for customers to have the first chance in responding with their invaluable suggestions and problem-solving tips. 

Why not this week be the week that we begin to actively begin doing  this? I can tell you personally, what a great feeling it is when someone says that you idea was helpful or that solved my issue.

I look forward to seeing your contributions soon. Thank you in advance!