DX NetOps

• 1.  Want to create the particular GC alarms in ca Service desk

Posted Mar 13, 2018 05:23 AM

Hello Everyone,

The need is to create automatic tickets in ca service desk of particular GC's in spectrum.

Or else any other method to remove particular GC's from automatic tickets generation in ca sd.

I have tried to do it by editing service-desk-ticket-config.xml using particular model GC only, but still all other GC tickets are also coming in CA SD.

Please help me out on the same.

Regards,

Deepak

• 2.  Re: Want to create the particular GC alarms in ca Service desk

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 19, 2018 02:41 PM

Hey Deepak,

After making the change, you may need to reload the rules in Spectrum again for it to recognize the change.

I'll move this over to the Spectrum community as this is more on the configuration on that end.

Thx

_R

• 3.  Re: Want to create the particular GC alarms in ca Service desk

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 19, 2018 02:42 PM

Hello Spectrum SMEs,

Any further ideas for Deepak on this thread?

Thx

_R

• 4.  Re: Want to create the particular GC alarms in ca Service desk
    Best Answer

Posted Mar 20, 2018 04:06 AM

Hi Deepak,

I use the SANM Policy Filter for this.

Locator - SANM - All Application - SDNotifier : referring to the current used policy

Locator - SANM - All Policies - SdPolicy - component detail information : Filters SDFilter - filtered by : collections (<add here your GC>) - alarm type (<include here your alarm you want tickets created>)

PS. Make sure the model that raised the alarm is added to your GC (e.g. interface alarm: the interface model must be member of that GC) as inherited alarms are not passed to SANM notifier)

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Jan.

• 5.  Re: Want to create the particular GC alarms in ca Service desk

Posted Mar 20, 2018 05:20 AM

Hello All,

Actually i have used the SANM policy for ticketing and it is use full for filtering the particular GC for ticket creation in CA SD.

Thanks Jan, i have also done the same. But as i was travelling from last 3-4 days so not able to update the same.

Thanks a lot

Regards,

Deepak