Symantec Privileged Access Management

Expand all | Collapse all

I would like to request for CA PAM to enhance the workflow UI to be more dynamic. Every organization has their own workflow requirements and it should not be rigidly fixed.

• 1.  I would like to request for CA PAM to enhance the workflow UI to be more dynamic. Every organization has their own workflow requirements and it should not be rigidly fixed.

Posted Jan 26, 2018 02:37 AM

I would like to request for CA PAM to enhance the workflow UI to be more dynamic. Every organization has their own workflow requirements and it should not be rigidly fixed. E.g. for password management withdrawal, it is currently released with a single tier approval, what if i require dual authorization before I can release the privileged account password?

• 2.  Re: I would like to request for CA PAM to enhance the workflow UI to be more dynamic. Every organization has their own workflow requirements and it should not be rigidly fixed.
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 26, 2018 09:33 AM

Hi Benjamin,

It appears that you were trying to submit an Idea (enhancement request), but you have opened a question instead.

Unfortunately I am not able to convert this post into an Idea and if we leave this here as a 'question' Product Management will never see this when reviewing the Ideas for enhancements. If you would like this submitted as an enhancement request, please re-create this post as an Idea.

Regards,

Christian Lutz

Support Engineer

CA Technologies - North America

• 3.  Re: I would like to request for CA PAM to enhance the workflow UI to be more dynamic. Every organization has their own workflow requirements and it should not be rigidly fixed.

Posted Jan 26, 2018 04:44 PM

Hi Benjamin.  If you would like to be able to customize PAM's workflow then you should create an Idea in the PAM community.  Product Management will see the Ideas and other people can vote on them.  On the other hand, it is possible for an organization to require Dual Authorization.  It just needs to be configured in a Password View Policy, and the PVP assigned to the Target Account.