Clarity

• 1.  Jasper Report Schedule

Posted Aug 14, 2017 06:33 AM

Hi, Everyone,

Could you be son kind to give me a Little help with this.

I tried to Schedule for previous month, an availability report but at the moment to check the business hours I need the interval from 8:00 to 15:00 but when I save the parameter the automatically change the hour to 3:00 am

please kindly check the attached file

Thanks in advance

• 2.  Re: Jasper Report Schedule
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 14, 2017 12:30 PM

Hi Rafael,

In the latest Jaspersoft of PPM you cannot schedule for previous month, there seems to be a bug which was fixed by Jaspersoft

Regards

Suman Pramanik

• 3.  Re: Jasper Report Schedule

Posted Aug 16, 2017 03:05 AM

Good Morning Suman

thanks in advance for you answer but I don´t know if I did not explain well, the schedule start I immediately as you will see in the following picture attached

the issue it is just when I try to configure the reports parameters I need the interval from the business hours be from 08:00 to 15:00 hours (not until 17:00 how it is predefined), son when I try to change the hour and save the system automatically change from 15:00 to 03:00.

thanks in advance

Regards    

• 4.  Re: Jasper Report Schedule

Posted Aug 16, 2017 03:11 AM

• 5.  Re: Jasper Report Schedule

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 16, 2017 04:05 AM

For the interval you need to check the recurrance and use Recurrance type as Calandar

• 6.  Re: Jasper Report Schedule

Posted Aug 16, 2017 04:20 AM

Thanks so much

I will try.

Regards

• 7.  Re: Jasper Report Schedule

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 16, 2017 04:34 AM

Let me know if you run into any issues

• 8.  Re: Jasper Report Schedule

Posted Aug 16, 2017 05:15 AM

Hello Again,

the recurrence it was configure properly, the problem that I had, it was at the moment to configure the report parameter, if we use business hours from 08:00 and business day end 15:00 at the moment you save the hour automatically change to 03:00

configuring:

after save

so in order to fix it I wrote 015:00:00 in business day end  instead of 15:00:00. So now it is working perfect.

Regards