Clarity

• 1.  XOG DE MENUS

Posted Jul 26, 2017 03:41 PM

DEAR FRIENDS,

I want to do XOG
    complete (organization menu) is there such a possibility? What are the steps?

I would also like to know how to do a xog from a manually created menu? Does xml identify manually created menus?

Follow image,

att

• 2.  Re: XOG DE MENUS

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 27, 2017 02:28 AM

On your CA PPM environment:

Administration > General Settings > Client Downloads

You can download the XOG client that contains different default files to do XOG read and write actions.

There are default files that will allow you to work with:

departments: department_read.xml and department_write.xml

menus: menus_read.xml and menus_write.xml

OBS structure: obs_read.xml and obs_write.xml

You can edit these files as any other to point to your departments OBS, menus ....

Here some documentation in XOG if needed:

https://communities.ca.com/thread/10046520

https://docops.ca.com/ca-ppm/14-2/en/reference/xml-open-gateway-xog-development

Regards

• 3.  Re: XOG DE MENUS

Posted Jul 27, 2017 07:14 AM

thank you so much !

• 4.  Re: XOG DE MENUS
    Best Answer

Posted Jul 27, 2017 04:23 AM

If you are looking to XOG all the items that are mentioned under a specific menu in the form of links then that is not possible. For example: If you have "Resources" and "Projects" under a column of a menu, then you have XOG individually: One for the resources and one for the projects. As Jose, mentioned you can see the XML folder once the XOG Client is installed in your machine and you will see different files to read or write different things in PPM application for doing XOG. Hope that helps. 

Thanks,

Abhisek Dhar

• 5.  Re: XOG DE MENUS

Posted Jul 27, 2017 07:12 AM

I have to do a xog for each menu link. Next I should do a xog for portlet and objects?