Clarity

• 1.  Monthly Compliance Tracking

Posted Jul 10, 2017 03:31 PM

I would like to track different categories of user compliance across our organization each month and place the data in the data warehouse so that I can show improvement over time on a dashboard.  For example, I would like to track the extent to which the required documents are present as appropriate to the current phase of each project. I don't need to track a monthly score on each individual project, but would like to record the average compliance for the organization in that particular category for each month.

What would you recommend as the best way to store these monthly stats? 

Thanks

• 2.  Re: Monthly Compliance Tracking
    Best Answer

Posted Jul 11, 2017 04:38 AM

Don't know whether its the "best" (how do you define "best"?) way, but a way could be;

Custom sub-object of the project object to store your "score" (at project level) per month

Custom process to determine (via SQL) the "score" and create (via XOG) a new instance of the sub-object containing the "score" every month.

Could then report on the organisation/department score then (by adding up the "scores" from the projects within the organisation/department) in a fairly simple query-based portlet in the main application or in some richer MI in wherever you run your MI from (Jaspersoft?).

• 3.  Re: Monthly Compliance Tracking

Posted Jul 11, 2017 08:01 AM

David,

That's very helpful, thanks.  

Mark

• 4.  Re: Monthly Compliance Tracking

Posted Jul 11, 2017 04:58 AM

Check out the Rego Adoption Metrics.