Broadcom Customer Care

• 1.  Can you please go back to the old portal. This new one does not work and is not User Friendly at all.

Posted Aug 15, 2017 07:12 AM

I have two tickets open for the support team due to issues being experiencing. One is a Sev 2 which still has not been resolved and the other is for functionality and very hard to find items.

• 2.  Re: Can you please go back to the old portal. This new one does not work and is not User Friendly at all.

Posted Aug 15, 2017 11:47 AM

Hi Ian,

Sorry to hear you are having problems with our new site and your tickets. Can you please provide your ticket numbers so we can escalate and get those cases resolved for you? We will do all we can to help you out with the new portal view.

Thanks,

Elissa

• 3.  Re: Can you please go back to the old portal. This new one does not work and is not User Friendly at all.

Posted Aug 15, 2017 11:48 AM

I posted a discussion item in the IDMS communtiy:

Support Portal 

The inability to specify an OS filter like we had before makes searching products like IDMS that run on multiple OS very cumbersome.   Also there is a High Apar filter, but it seems to be FUBAR. It doesn't do anything.  I enter a High Apar and click on filter and am presented the same result set as before including all the fixes below the high APAR number.

John

• 4.  Re: Can you please go back to the old portal. This new one does not work and is not User Friendly at all.

Posted Aug 15, 2017 12:10 PM

I second this request.  I am unable to get a zip file generated to download PTFs from the site, and I also have a case open.

• 5.  Re: Can you please go back to the old portal. This new one does not work and is not User Friendly at all.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 16, 2017 01:03 AM

While creating the ticket it didn't gave option to select version instead asked me enter the version. I entered the version number as 9.0 but after creating the ticket it showed as 8.2 (previous release).

• 6.  Re: Can you please go back to the old portal. This new one does not work and is not User Friendly at all.

Posted Aug 16, 2017 10:06 AM

I can login into CA WEB. I am now in the new interface, I have 3 opened case, but when I click in Case Management, a "Single Sign-On Error" appear. It is happening with my user and all of my company colleagues. Anyone else with similar error?

• 7.  Re: Can you please go back to the old portal. This new one does not work and is not User Friendly at all.

Posted Aug 16, 2017 10:14 AM

Hi Susana,

This is a known issue which is already been actively worked on to find a resolution.

Please see the New Support Portal Status Update post were you can this error included. We will be updating the status on the post.

Thanks,

Elke