Rally Software

Expand all | Collapse all

Where do I find a list of the third party integrations that hook into Agile Central?  I am interested in the ConnectAll integration tool.

• 1.  Where do I find a list of the third party integrations that hook into Agile Central?  I am interested in the ConnectAll integration tool.

Posted Jul 12, 2017 04:00 PM

Our CA Agile Central application has an integration to QA Complete via a third party integration, OpsHub.  OpsHub will no longer be supporting this integration as of September.  We will be changing to a tool called ConnectAll.  Is there an integration already in place between CA Agile Central and ConnectAll?

• 2.  Re: Where do I find a list of the third party integrations that hook into Agile Central?  I am interested in the ConnectAll integration tool.
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 15, 2017 12:06 AM

Hi Stephanie,

You can find the list of all integrations at CA Agile Central Integrations | CA Agile Central Help, which doesn't have ConnectAll listed but I see that ConnectAll has their own integration with Agile Central at https://www.connectall.com/integration/adapters/ca-agile-central/  Does that help you out?

-William

• 3.  Re: Where do I find a list of the third party integrations that hook into Agile Central?  I am interested in the ConnectAll integration tool.

Posted Jul 17, 2017 10:31 AM

Very much so, thank you!

Stephanie Mohler

Project Manager Associate

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas

1133 SW Topeka Blvd. | Topeka, KS  66629