Rally Software

Expand all | Collapse all

my excel add in will no longer connect to my rally project. It had been working, but I had to perform an undo, and since then it no longer connects

• 1.  my excel add in will no longer connect to my rally project. It had been working, but I had to perform an undo, and since then it no longer connects

Posted Jun 23, 2016 05:38 PM

• 2.  Re: my excel add in will no longer connect to my rally project. It had been working, but I had to perform an undo, and since then it no longer connects

Posted Jun 23, 2016 07:49 PM
    Have you tried exiting the app, then reconnecting via clearing then re-entering the credentials? Make sure to enter any proxy info if you use proxies. What do the log files say?

• 3.  Re: my excel add in will no longer connect to my rally project. It had been working, but I had to perform an undo, and since then it no longer connects

Posted Jun 24, 2016 09:03 AM
    I have totally backed out and shutdown the computer.  It still fails
    it is just the basic authentication.  I retyped that info in... is there some cache or something that needs clearing..  It just literally does nothing
    It will show logs, the log info is pretty meaningless to me.  I could send it to you if you give me an email? I dont think i should paste it in here.
    am i looking at maybe reinstalling the addin? 

• 4.  Re: my excel add in will no longer connect to my rally project. It had been working, but I had to perform an undo, and since then it no longer connects

Posted Jun 24, 2016 09:06 AM
    I am not a CA AC employee :-) so you want to open a CA AC support case. I think uninstalling and reinstalling the add-in should work.