DX Application Performance Management

• 1.  Error on Mom

Posted Mar 03, 2017 02:08 PM

Hy guys,

I wish to now if anyone have this error on mom too... I have 2 mom in version 10.5 and both have the same error...

[ERROR] [Reporter-7] [Manager.AT] Error encountered in dbtc evaluation: Attribute ATTRIBUTE_NAME_WS_NAMESPACE not found for given vertex 0:22224
    com.wily.introscope.appmap.triage.analyst.core.AtException: Attribute ATTRIBUTE_NAME_WS_NAMESPACE not found for given vertex 0:22224
        at com.wily.introscope.appmap.triage.analyst.core.AnalystHelperServices.safeGetAttribute(AnalystHelperServices.java:103)
        at com.wily.introscope.appmap.triage.analyst.core.AnalystHelperServices.getMetricSpecifier(AnalystHelperServices.java:409)
        at com.wily.introscope.appmap.triage.analyst.core.AnalystHelperServices.getMetricData(AnalystHelperServices.java:348)
        at com.wily.introscope.appmap.triage.analyst.core.AnalystHelperServices.getMetricData(AnalystHelperServices.java:230)
        at com.wily.introscope.appmap.triage.analyst.impl.DbtcAnalyst.analyzeContext(DbtcAnalyst.java:202)
        at com.wily.introscope.appmap.triage.analyst.impl.DbtcAnalyst.analyzeContext(DbtcAnalyst.java:1)
        at com.wily.introscope.appmap.triage.analyst.core.AbstractPatternAnalyst.analyze(AbstractPatternAnalyst.java:67)
        at com.wily.introscope.appmap.triage.analyst.core.Reporter.runPatternAnalystsOn(Reporter.java:124)
        at com.wily.introscope.appmap.triage.analyst.core.Reporter.processContext(Reporter.java:72)
        at com.wily.introscope.appmap.triage.analyst.core.Editor.handleEventContext(Editor.java:137)
        at com.wily.introscope.appmap.triage.analyst.core.Editor$$FastClassBySpringCGLIB$$28f2a185.invoke(<generated>)
        at org.springframework.cglib.proxy.MethodProxy.invoke(MethodProxy.java:204)
        at org.springframework.aop.framework.CglibAopProxy$CglibMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(CglibAopProxy.java:718)
        at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:157)
        at org.springframework.aop.interceptor.AsyncExecutionInterceptor$1.call(AsyncExecutionInterceptor.java:110)
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

• 2.  Re: Error on Mom

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 03, 2017 02:47 PM

This appears to be related to the assisted triage setup/ Please check if configured correctly. More details fund on

https://docops.ca.com/ca-apm/10-5/en/using/assisted-triage

https://docops.ca.com/ca-apm/10-5/en/administrating/configure-enterprise-team-center/disable-or-enable-assisted-triage -- How to disable

• 3.  Re: Error on Mom

Posted Mar 03, 2017 03:17 PM
    So, I can not just disable the Assisted Triage,
    we came to version 10.5 so we can use it,
    I looked at the links that it sent,
    but I was left with a doubt,
    as it may be a configuration error if I did not change
    in the configuration of it, this There in the same way
    it was installed.

• 4.  Re: Error on Mom

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 03, 2017 03:40 PM

Dear Felix:

I was suggesting disabling as a temporary troubleshooting step to see if the error goes away.and points to assisted triage as an issue.