Clarity

• 1.  Create project from template - cost plan not copying

Posted Aug 01, 2016 03:00 AM

I am trying to create a project  from a template. When i am copying , my cost plans are not getting copied giving me an Alert saying: The cost plan did not get copied because active fiscal periods not found for one or more start periods or end periods.

another template with same dates, gets copied correctly.

• 2.  Re: Create project from template - cost plan not copying

Posted Aug 01, 2016 04:14 AM

What is the timeframe of the new project and do you have fiscal periods to cover that? Eg if you have monthly plan do you have monthly periods?

• 3.  Re: Create project from template - cost plan not copying

Posted Aug 01, 2016 05:20 AM

Yes, i have active fiscal periods. The same thing for another template is working correctly.

• 4.  Re: Create project from template - cost plan not copying

Posted Aug 04, 2016 07:57 PM

Hi Kajal.Rane - Did any of the responses help answer your question? If so please mark as Correct Answer. Thanks!

• 5.  Re: Create project from template - cost plan not copying

Posted Aug 01, 2016 05:34 AM

Are these 2 templates, referring the same entity?

• 6.  Re: Create project from template - cost plan not copying

Posted Aug 04, 2016 02:15 AM

For the project where you are getting the Error message, check if the Fiscal periods are defined for the "Period Type" that is being selected for the Cost Plan. For example, even if the Weekly Fiscal Periods are defined in the system, you might not be able to create a Financial Plan which is having Period Type as Monthly, unless Monthly Fiscal Periods are not defined. This may be one of the reasons.

Thanks,

Abhisek

• 7.  Re: Create project from template - cost plan not copying

Posted Aug 04, 2016 04:40 AM

Concluding from the responses before

why don't you post here the fiscal periods in your plan to be created, the dates of the proejct and the entity of the project and the fiscal periods for that entity.