DX Application Performance Management

• 1.  Oracle EBS 12.1.3

Posted Feb 21, 2017 06:00 AM

Hi Team,

We are planning to monitor Oracle Enterprise Business 12.1.3 application as per the application owner its inbuilt application server is "Server version: Oracle-Application-Server-10g /10.1.2.2.0 Oracle-HTTP-Server.

I am referring the thread Introscope on Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.1 raised by Sergio Morales Correa to instrument Oracle EBS. As per the details mentioned by Sergio, i have installed "IntroscopeAgentFiles-NoInstaller10.1.0.15default.unix" on the server and copied the oafm_client.pbd and orcl_ebs.pbd into wily/core/config location. But i am not sure where to add the jvm args in which config file/startup script. 

I have also referred the thread Monitoring Forms / Modules in Oracle EBS R12 by GulMurad, where he has mentioned that he has successfully instrumented Oracle EBS. I will be grateful if he can throw some light into this issue. 

Cheers
    Jay
    Cell No:+918412988488

E-mail:jaykrishna_mishra@yahoo.com

• 2.  Re: Oracle ESB 12.1.3

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 21, 2017 11:43 AM

Hi Jay,

I guess, need to add the java options in one of the opmn.xml;  you need to find the correct one as there are several.

I am not sure how?

- Yanna

• 3.  Re: Oracle ESB 12.1.3

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 21, 2017 11:55 AM

Hi Jay:

Was Yanna's suggestion helpful? Or do you need additional assistance?

Thanks

Hal German

• 4.  Re: Oracle ESB 12.1.3
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 21, 2017 04:49 PM

Hi Jay:

https://communities.ca.com/thread/2311883

has the arguments and Sergio talks about some configuration file to set. This should be covered in your ESB Admin manual. You may post follow-up questions as needed.

Thanks

Hal German. 

• 5.  Re: Oracle ESB 12.1.3

Posted Feb 22, 2017 08:53 AM

Hi Team,

My bad the my title should be Oracle EBS ( enterprise business service) instead of Oracle ESB.

Cheers

Jay

E-Mail: jaykrishna_mishra@yahoo.com

• 6.  Re: Oracle EBS 12.1.3

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 22, 2017 09:07 AM

Hi Jay:

Corrected the title. but answers supplied should be the same

Thanks Hal German