Symantec Access Management

• 1.  SSO integration with Outlook web mail access

Posted Jan 17, 2017 12:32 AM

Hello Everyone,

I'm working on SSO integration with different web applications. I have to integrate SSO with web mail access. How can outlook web access be integrated with SSO? What are the challenges in achieving this? Do we need any plugin for the integration?

Please let me know if anyone have encountered this. Any reference would also be helpful.

Thanks in advance for looking into this.

Regards,

Sima Agrawal

• 2.  Re: SSO integration with Outlook web mail access

Posted Jan 17, 2017 09:27 AM

Depending on version you may be able to use WS-Fed/SAML. Never done that myself with SiteMinder though.

If that's not an option, we have had to use the WWSI add-on before on Win 2008 R2. That goes alongside the Web Agent to do the SSO for OWA. It worked decently enough for what its limited use was (although rather expensive).

• 3.  Re: SSO integration with Outlook web mail access

Posted Jan 18, 2017 05:37 AM

Thanks a lot for the response.

• 4.  Re: SSO integration with Outlook web mail access

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 17, 2017 04:07 PM

What Chris is referring to is CA custom module called: Integration for CA Single Sign-On with Microsoft Windows Web Server Identity. In order for customer to use it, it must purchase separate license from CA global development.
    Please consult them to see if this will fit your requirement. If outlook web access is part of MS office 365, you may be able to do this following this run book.

SAP Portal Services 

Hongxu

• 5.  Re: SSO integration with Outlook web mail access

Posted Jan 18, 2017 05:37 AM

Thanks a lot for the response.