DX Unified Infrastructure Management

• 1.  Custom Monitor

Posted Aug 18, 2016 09:21 AM

Hi Everyone,

1)Could you please let me know if I had created a custom monitor and assign it to a specific device once it is create can we delete or else can we edit it ???? ( Need your answer)

2) I had created a custom monitor for a specific device but it is not visible under Report --> Performance Reports (QOS)

Do let me know how to achieve it??

Appreciate if someone helps early!!!

Regards,

Sumeet Mishra

• 2.  Re: Custom Monitor

Posted Sep 01, 2016 08:42 AM

Hi SNAP Central Community,

I need your inputs on question asked.

Regards,

Sumeet Mishra

• 3.  Re: Custom Monitor

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 07, 2016 02:24 PM

Sumeet,

Can you provide more detail? What probe and how are you setting the monitor?

Regards,

Patrick

• 4.  Re: Custom Monitor
    Best Answer

Posted Oct 19, 2016 03:46 AM

Hi Team,

Marking as assumed answered.

I would help you which I had tested and found the answers.

1)Could you please let me know if I had created a custom monitor and assign it to a specific device once it is create can we delete or else can we edit it ????  :- Once it is assigned to device you need to once again go to the same profile and there is an option to modify the custom monitor you can remove it the specific custom monitor but once created custom monitor you cannot edit it but it can deleted once you have removed the assignment from the device.

2) I had created a custom monitor for a specific device but it is not visible under Report --> Performance Reports (QOS) :-

For this for a specific device I am able to see but for few of the device it is still not reflecting so I had raised a question in the forum meanwhile I am closing this case.

Regards,

Sumeet Mishra