Rally Software

Expand all | Collapse all

My organization wants to see a report that shows stories that have changed project names. I haven't found anything like this yet. Is this possible?

• 1.  My organization wants to see a report that shows stories that have changed project names. I haven't found anything like this yet. Is this possible?

Posted Apr 19, 2017 11:16 AM

In my company, stories often move from one Kanban team to another one. We do that by changing the project name. My director wants to know how often that happens, along with the original project name and the new project name. Does such a thing exist? I've looked all over and haven't found much yet. Thank you.

• 2.  Re: My organization wants to see a report that shows stories that have changed project names. I haven't found anything like this yet. Is this possible?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 20, 2017 12:22 PM

Although there's not an easy way to get a "report" for this, you could setup a Notification Rule so that when it happens, you get a notification.

In the email or dashboard notification (My Notifications app in the app catalog) it would say the before and after value for the Project.  It also says who made the change and when the change was made.

Alternatively you could use our APIs to develop a custom report.