DX Application Performance Management

• 1.  What tools can i use in Wily Introscope 9.1.1.1 (yes, i said 9.1.1.1) to get export data?

Posted Sep 26, 2016 04:35 PM

It's for an overview of our environment for management. I need to provide things like # of agents, # of management modules, customers using, how active these customers are, etc. I need to have the ability to be really flexible with the data.

It's been a few years since I've been on a Wily platform and I'm kind of ruisty. Thanks for any and all help!

• 2.  Re: What tools can i use in Wily Introscope 9.1.1.1 (yes, i said 9.1.1.1) to get export data?
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 26, 2016 05:37 PM

Hi Jim:

I won't comment on 9.1.x going EOL very soon since you appear to know this. Did you look at the Configuration and Administration PDF on Command Line Workstation Commands?  Here is the 10.x equivalent 

APM Command-Line Workstation - CA Application Performance Management - 10.0 - CA Technologies Documentation 

Thanks

Hal German

• 3.  Re: What tools can i use in Wily Introscope 9.1.1.1 (yes, i said 9.1.1.1) to get export data?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 27, 2016 10:20 AM

Hi Jim:

Heard nothing further from you so marking as answered. Please review the documentation suggestions and report any suggestions that you may have

Thanks

Hal German

• 4.  Re: What tools can i use in Wily Introscope 9.1.1.1 (yes, i said 9.1.1.1) to get export data?

Posted Sep 27, 2016 10:27 AM

Sorry i wasn't immediately on this. Thanks for the tip. I am aware of this doc. Have to get our Java install situated and deployed. Thanks.

• 5.  Re: What tools can i use in Wily Introscope 9.1.1.1 (yes, i said 9.1.1.1) to get export data?

Posted Sep 27, 2016 01:33 PM

Actually, utilized pre-installed MOM java.

• 6.  Re: What tools can i use in Wily Introscope 9.1.1.1 (yes, i said 9.1.1.1) to get export data?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 27, 2016 10:30 AM

Aside from the CLW Hal has mentioned, you could also view the Management Module Editor as well.

• 7.  Re: What tools can i use in Wily Introscope 9.1.1.1 (yes, i said 9.1.1.1) to get export data?

Posted Sep 27, 2016 01:33 PM

Thanks for the tip!