Rally Software

Expand all | Collapse all

How do you modify the "Archived" field for Portfolio items, or is that field updated automatically?

• 1.  How do you modify the "Archived" field for Portfolio items, or is that field updated automatically?

Posted Nov 11, 2016 10:21 AM

I see that a boolean field called "Archived" exists and is visible for Portfolio Items, but I am not sure how to modify that field. I do not see it in any of the context windows. Is this a field that is automatically updated somehow or can I manually modify it?

• 2.  Re: How do you modify the "Archived" field for Portfolio items, or is that field updated automatically?
    Best Answer

Posted Nov 17, 2016 05:48 AM

Hello ottmarjamiel,

The Archived Field may be accessed by adding it as a column on the Portfolio -> Portfolio Items page or by adding it as a field on the Portfolio -> Portfolio Kanban cards.  You may then double click on it to edit.

Please let us know if you have further questions.

Michael

• 3.  Re: How do you modify the "Archived" field for Portfolio items, or is that field updated automatically?

Posted Nov 17, 2016 03:59 PM

That works. Thanks!

• 4.  Re: How do you modify the "Archived" field for Portfolio items, or is that field updated automatically?

Posted Nov 18, 2016 03:35 AM

You're welcome.  I am glad that did the trick!

• 5.  Re: How do you modify the "Archived" field for Portfolio items, or is that field updated automatically?

Posted Dec 08, 2016 03:09 PM

Hi Michael. We've been looking for a way to hide items without having to make a filter selection to do so. I figured that the Archive status would do this but it looks like I'm mistaken. Is there any way we can do that without sending something to the recycle bin? Our goal is to reduce clutter while keeping the information available via the API.