Clarity

• 1.  Process throws error while running

Posted Nov 24, 2015 05:12 AM

:150) at BPM-0704: An error occurred while executing custom script: org.apache.commons.jelly.JellyTagException: null:157:108: "/home/spatqa1/xml_log"/xog_in_nxp34485_24Nov1511:01:16:117.xml (No such file or directory) at com.niku.union.gel.tags.SerializeTag.doTag(SerializeTag.java:44) at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247) at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95) at org.apache.commons.jelly.TagSupport.invokeBody(TagSupport.java:186) at org.apache.commons.jelly.tags.core.IfTag.doTag(IfTag.java:42) at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247) at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95) at org.apache.commons.jelly.TagSupport.invokeBody(TagSupport.java:186) at org.apache.commons.jelly.tags.core.ForEachTag.doTag(ForEachTag.java

When i run a process which contains a xog, it throws the above error.

Any particular reason behind this?

Regards,

Jerish

• 2.  Re: Process throws error while running

Posted Nov 24, 2015 07:12 AM

No such file or directory

Are you trying to write or read a directory that does not exist or to read a file which does not exist?

• 3.  Re: Process throws error while running

Posted Nov 24, 2015 08:17 AM
    <gel:parse var="cc_change">              <!-- entering into xog-->

<NikuDataBus xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="../xsd/nikuxog_resource.xsd">

<Header action="write" externalSource="NIKU" objectType="resource" version="14.2.0.237"/>

<Resources>

<Resource externalId="${xog_res[4]}" resourceId="${xog_res[4]}" username="${xog_res[0]}">

<PersonalInformation emailAddress="${xog_res[3]}" firstName="${xog_res[1]}" lastName="${xog_res[2]}"/><OBSAssocs complete="false">

<OBSAssoc id="CCOBS" name="SC_Cost Center" unitPath="${xog_cc}"/>

</OBSAssocs>  
    </Resource>  
    </Resources>  

</NikuDataBus>

</gel:parse>

</core:forEach>               

<gel:formatDate format="ddMMMyyHH:mm:ss:SSS" stringVar="date"/>

<gel:serialize

fileName="${vgeloutputpath}/dact_in_${xog_res[0]}_${date}.xml" var="${cc_change}"/>

<soap:invoke endpoint="${vxogurl}/niku/xog" var="xoginResponse">

<soap:message>

<soapenv:Envelope

xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xog="http://www.niku.com/xog">

<soapenv:Header/>

<soapenv:Body>

<xog:Login>

<xog:Username>${XOGUsername}</xog:Username>

<xog:Password>${XOGPassword}</xog:Password>

</xog:Login>

<gel:include select="$cc_change"/>

</soapenv:Body>

</soapenv:Envelope>

</soap:message>

</soap:invoke>

<gel:serialize

fileName="${vgeloutputpath}/dact_out_${xog_res[0]}_${date}.xml" var="${xoginResponse}"/>

The above is the one where i have retrieved the attribute data for user and trying to xog in the data.

But it shows the earlier message.

regards

Jerish

• 4.  Re: Process throws error while running

Posted Nov 24, 2015 08:22 AM

You appear to be trying to create a file name with a colon (several in fact) in it?  "xog_in_nxp34485_24Nov1511:01:16:117.xml"

Does your filesystem support colons in filenames?  (I think Windows doesn't for example, Unix does though), trying changing the format of the filename you are trying to create. Also make sure that the file-location is valid (i.e. "vgeloutputpath")

• 5.  Re: Process throws error while running

Posted Nov 24, 2015 08:46 AM

Yes David.

The colon is supported as we have another process which is created in the same format(consist of date separated by colon)

@Subba

I checked and edited but did not get any success.

• 6.  Re: Process throws error while running

Posted Nov 24, 2015 11:56 AM

I'm seeing double-quotes around the path name but not around the full path including the filename.

E.g. did you mean to have this: "/home/spatqa1/xml_log/xog_in_nxp34485_24Nov1511:01:16:117.xml"

But instead you have this: "/home/spatqa1/xml_log"/xog_in_nxp34485_24Nov1511:01:16:117.xml

Or even mean to have no quotes at all like this: /home/spatqa1/xml_log/xog_in_nxp34485_24Nov1511:01:16:117.xml

Also the GEL script snippet posted above doesn't appear to be the same one generating this error, as you have the text 'dact_in' within the gel and here it is 'xog_in'.  Please double-check you don't have another serialize somewhere that is creating the path incorrectly.

Windows gives a similar issue if you do it like that (I am forcing the issue here on purpose to demonstrate, it's not exactly how you're having your parameterization of the filename done):

<gel:script
      xmlns:core="jelly:core"
      xmlns:gel="jelly:com.niku.union.gel.GELTagLibrary"
    >

<core:set var="PATH" value="&quot;c:\\clarity\\misc\\gels&quot;" />
      <core:set var="FILE" value="test.xml" />

<gel:parse var="DATA"><root>hello, world!</root></gel:parse>

<gel:serialize var="${DATA}" fileName="${PATH}\\${FILE}" />

</gel:script>

Output:

C:\Clarity\13.2.0\bin>gel \Clarity\misc\gels\serialize.gel

Internal error: file:/C:/Clarity/misc/gels/serialize.gel:10:60: <gel:serialize> "c:\clarity\misc\gels"\test.xml (The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)

C:\Clarity\13.2.0\bin>

(With -verbose as well, you get the stack traces that should eventually end with a Root cause entry pointing to a java.io.FileNotFoundException, as I suspect your full stack trace should show too but appears to be truncated above).

• 7.  Re: Process throws error while running