Clarity

• 1.  Jaspersoft Organizations

Posted Jul 13, 2015 12:34 PM

When Jaspersoft is installed, it creates a default organization named 'Organization'.

After Clarity PPM has been configured, a second organization is created named according to that specified in NSA, for example PPM.

It is necessary to delete Jaspersoft's default organization in order to:

1. Remove the organization prompt from the Jaspersoft login screen.

2. Allow developers (non-Clarity users), who have been created in the PPM organization, to log in to Jaspersoft

3. Allow developers to connect from Jaspersoft Studio to Jasper via a JasperReports Server Connection.

I hope that helps anyone coming across this problem.

• 2.  Re: Jaspersoft Organizations

Posted Jul 13, 2015 06:29 PM

Thanks for sharing this tip with the community Vince!

Vince Hourigan wrote:

When Jaspersoft is installed, it creates a default organization named 'Organization'.

After Clarity PPM has been configured, a second organization is created named according to that specified in NSA, for example PPM.

It is necessary to delete Jaspersoft's default organization in order to:

1. Remove the organization prompt from the Jaspersoft login screen.

2. Allow developers (non-Clarity users), who have been created in the PPM organization, to log in to Jaspersoft

3. Allow developers to connect from Jaspersoft Studio to Jasper via a JasperReports Server Connection.

I hope that helps anyone coming across this problem.

• 3.  Re: Jaspersoft Organizations

Posted Apr 12, 2016 05:12 AM

So at the moment, we have our Organization set in the NSA but when we go to http://jaspersoft:8080/reportservice we just see a log in asking for ID and password.

On previous install attempts we were also prompted for the Organization details. Does this matter that it is now not appearing?
    If it is needed, how do we configure it?

If I log into Jaspersoft and click on Manage - Organizations and then click Add Organization, can I simply add it there? Log back out and then I do see the Organization prompt?

Is this sufficient?

• 4.  Re: Jaspersoft Organizations

Posted Apr 12, 2016 11:30 AM

Hi Colin - You probably should go ahead and start a new discussion/question for this. You can reference this post in it. That will likely get it more attention. Regards, Chris