Clarity

• 1.  14.3 Load Data Warehouse job failing

Posted Feb 22, 2016 11:13 AM

Hi

We are having issues getting a successful first run of the Load Data Warehouse job (v.14.3.0.3).

We have done the necessary pre-configuration (set up dblink, database, currency, entity and successful timeslicing run) but each time we run it fails trying to execute some early delete SQL

Capture1.PNG

We have looked at this post which also mentions the same issue but we can't get any further.  We do have a support case open but wanted to ask the wider community for ideas.

The table referenced is definitely there:

Capture2.PNG

We haven't configured Jaspersoft in to our environment at all yet as we want to get a working data warehouse first, so it's not a Jasper issue (unless there's an undocumented dependency we don't know about!)

Thanks for any help as usual.

Owen

• 2.  Re: 14.3 Load Data Warehouse job failing

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 01, 2016 01:50 PM

From the description it looks like the default schema is not set to PPM_DWH schema, if you see in our install guide we have documented the same

Another test can prove that, login to management studio and run below

SELECT * FROM DWH_CFG_LOG; -> you will get invalid object

SELECT * ppm_dwh.FROM DWH_CFG_LOG; -> should work fine.

Database Schema Name

ppm_dwh

The login name can be anything, but the default schema name for the login user must be ppm_dwh.

let me know how it goes

Regards

Suman Pramanik

• 3.  Re: 14.3 Load Data Warehouse job failing
    Best Answer

Posted Mar 03, 2016 11:30 AM

We have managed to run the job now - I'm still waiting for the exact reasons as to why it was failing but it seems to be something to do with the configuration of the PPM_DWH login in SQL server.  If I get more information I'll post it here.

• 4.  Re: 14.3 Load Data Warehouse job failing

Posted Mar 03, 2016 12:59 PM

Hello there!

I had a similar problem, for resolve, you need delete db user or use a new db user with default schema ppm_dwh.

Thanks!