CA Service Management

• 1.  Send CallBack Notification

Posted Jul 04, 2016 12:12 PM

Hello everyone, good day,

I'm trying to set up a notification sent by mail, running with the CallBack-date/time field

I configured the notification activity, and created an event with time "0" but did not work.

I researched about the problem and found the following:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Add trigger via web screen painter:

POST_VALIDATE zattach_callback_event(call_back_date) 117 FILTER(call_back_date{} && active == 1 && type == 'R');

Create multiple notification macro and notification event.

copy attached zattach_callback_event.spl file In \site\mods\majic folder. Do not forget to change an event ID 'evt:400034' to your ID in the script:

Use on your own risk

Enjoy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have tried to make the following customization, but not have a steps.

Add trigger via web screen painter:

POST_VALIDATE zattach_callback_event(call_back_date) 117 FILTER(call_back_date{} && active == 1 && type == 'R')

you can help me with the steps or procedure to add a trigger via WSP? I'll be very grateful for the support.

Regards,

Marco Velazquez.

• 2.  Re: Send CallBack Notification
    Best Answer

Posted Jul 05, 2016 07:42 AM

Hi, You have two options: one using web screen painter

Or You can create file in site/mods/majic with the .mod extension e.g. zcallback.mod with the following content

OBJECT cr {

TRIGGERS {

POST_VALIDATE zattach_callback_event(call_back_date) 117 FILTER(call_back_date{} && active == 1 && type == 'R')

};

};

After that you will need to recycle SDM services

Please also note that spel in my blogpost uses old approach for attaching events. I would suggest You to use methods described here:

SPEL EVENT methods