DX Application Performance Management

• 1.  LDAP Integration

Posted Apr 08, 2016 05:18 AM
      |   view attached

Hi All,

I have configured the realms.xml file in order to integrate CA APM logins with active directory with the reference of below link, However this LDAP authentication is there for only one user whose credentials I have defined in the bind name and bind password

http://www.ca.com/us/support/ca-support-online/product-content/knowledgebase-articles/tec595290.aspx

If I am trying to bind the user with the group without giving the bind password I am not able to login into the CA APM. Getting the below error in the log file:

"Error authenticating user winkle.khurana in realm LDAP: com.wily.introscope.spec.server.beans.usermgmt.UserMgmtException: Unable to find user "winkle.khurana" because javax.naming.NamingException:[LDAP: error code 1 - 000004DC: LdapErr: DSID-0C0906E8, comment: In order to perform this operation a successful bind must be completed on the connection., data 0, v1db1".

Need your help in order to bind the LDAP integration with all the user and user group in the LDAP section. Thanks in advance

Regards,

Winkle Khurana

Attachment(s)

• 2.  Re: LDAP Integration

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 08, 2016 06:27 AM

Hi Winkle,

I am not sure to undestand the problem, bindName is only use for binding.I have uploaded a PDF document that explain how to enable the LDAP integration with Introscope, it shows 2 use cases, a)  when using single user or b) when using LDAP groups.

I hope this helps,

Regards,

Sergio

• 3.  Re: LDAP Integration

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 08, 2016 06:28 AM

sorry, forgot to include link: How to configure Introscope with LDAP.pdf

• 4.  Re: LDAP Integration

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 11, 2016 08:08 AM

This is a duplicate of https://communities.ca.com/thread/241751737 All answers should be placed here. Please let us know if Sergio's answer has resolved the issue or if additional assistance is needed