Rally Software

• 1.  Is there any way to get the list of all reports created by each project in the workspace?

Posted Jul 06, 2015 04:05 PM
    Is there any way to get the menu options in the Rally workspace where our project is located?

• 2.  Re: Is there any way to get the list of all reports created by each project in the workspace?

Posted Aug 12, 2015 01:17 PM
    Hello Gerardo,
    There is no easy way to do this in Rally. The only (and very painful) way is to look at the Workspace revision history and search for the page-created event text.
    Example:
    Shared Custom Page [<pagename>] created
    Hope this helps you.
    Sesh

• 3.  Re: Is there any way to get the list of all reports created by each project in the workspace?

Posted Sep 17, 2018 06:04 PM

I also have this issue, and I was wondering if any functionality has been added since this answer was posted back in 2015.

To be more specific about my question: Is there any way for a CA Agile administrator to generate a single list of all custom reports that have been created in all projects in a given workspace, without having to traverse the entire project tree manually?

• 4.  Re: Is there any way to get the list of all reports created by each project in the workspace?

Posted Sep 28, 2018 01:04 PM

I have posted a proposed fix for this on the CA Agile Central Ideas board:

https://ideas.rallydev.com/ideas/D4817

If you are experiencing this or a similar problem, I encourage you to vote for this idea. Thanks!