Clarity

• 1.  Jaspersoft Installation - Create and Update Jaspersoft Users - failed

Posted Nov 12, 2015 01:51 PM

All,

We've installed Jaspersoft and it is up and running.  When we tried to run the Create and Update Jaspersoft Users job, it failed - User ppmjasperadmin not available in report server.

Linux - CA 14.2 - Jasper 5.6.1

Any idea why?

Thanks,

Tai

• 2.  Re: Jaspersoft Installation - Create and Update Jaspersoft Users - failed

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 13, 2015 01:38 AM

Hi Tai,

The user ppmjasperadmin gets created when you import the jasper content. I believe this step was not performed. Please import the content and then run the job.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards

Suman Pramanik

• 3.  Re: Jaspersoft Installation - Create and Update Jaspersoft Users - failed

Posted Dec 08, 2015 06:00 AM

In my case have reinstalled jasper on the same server and trying to import content.

How can I reinstall csk content, tried to install and/or upgrade however it says since ppmjasperadmin user not exists in report server cannot proceed.

admin content-jaspersoft csk -userName superuser -password superuser

admin content-jaspersoft csk -userName superuser -password superuser upgrade

admin content-jaspersoft csk -userName superuser -password superuser upgrade - force

• 4.  Re: Jaspersoft Installation - Create and Update Jaspersoft Users - failed

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 08, 2015 06:49 AM

Hi Kumu,

Can you please do the following

1. Delete the organization from Jaspersoft Console

2. Delete the key store

3. Import the jaspersoft content

4. Create the key store

5. Run the job and let me know if it helps

Regards

Suman Pramanik

• 5.  Re: Jaspersoft Installation - Create and Update Jaspersoft Users - failed

Posted Dec 08, 2015 08:22 AM

This one helped Suman. I created org manually in Jasper and then was trying to import, which normally works. In this case was complaining..

Thanks for your suggestion..!!

• 6.  Re: Jaspersoft Installation - Create and Update Jaspersoft Users - failed

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 08, 2015 08:39 AM

You should not create organization ins Jaspersoft manually, the organization input are taken from CSA

• 7.  Re: Jaspersoft Installation - Create and Update Jaspersoft Users - failed

Posted Nov 16, 2015 03:11 PM

Hi Tai - Did Suman's response help you resolve your issue? If so please mark as Correct Answer. Thanks! Chris