We need to create a sort of off-boarding task in CAIP (Identity Portal) that:
1. update the user profile with the termination-date
3. disable the user immidiatly
4. delete the user after termination-date + 30days
Our try was to create a custom Delete User task on CAIM with:
. Primary Object: User
. Action: Delete
. Enable Web Sevic: YES
. Tabs: Delete + Schedule
The idea was to:
- manually input the value of Termination Date in the related user's attribute (issue: no way to add a User Profile screen into Delete User task)
- manually input the Termination Date + 30 days in the property value of the Schedule tab
- disable the user using a Policy Xpress linked to the task
Issue: when we tried to configured the linked Task + Form in CAIP the Form does not display any user or schedule attribute.
May you help to find a valid solution to implement this requirement?
I know of several customers using bulk tasks to do this.
When a termination occurs, they simply modify the user with a termination date and disable them.
Then you can setup a bulk task that basically deletes users daily based on termination date +30.