Symantec Access Management

Expand all | Collapse all

Hi , I have got the siteminder webagent and policy server version 12.52 installed on windows servers. I have installed the default APS version which comes along with it . I am unable to locate the mentioned smcpw.lang and APS.lang file which should be on

• 1.  Hi , I have got the siteminder webagent and policy server version 12.52 installed on windows servers. I have installed the default APS version which comes along with it . I am unable to locate the mentioned smcpw.lang and APS.lang file which should be on

Posted Oct 02, 2015 09:46 AM

Hi , I have got the siteminder webagent and policy server version 12.52 installed on windows servers. I have installed the default APS version which comes along with it . I am unable to locate the mentioned smcpw.lang and APS.lang file which should be on the siteminer policy server and the webserver resp as per the Ca document..But these folders are blank!!!SmCPW gets some of its text from the SmCPW.lang files located in the language directories on your Web Server..Could you please let me know where can I find these files???

Thanks and Regards

Ketan

• 2.  Re: Hi , I have got the siteminder webagent and policy server version 12.52 installed on windows servers. I have installed the default APS version which comes along with it . I am unable to locate the mentioned smcpw.lang and APS.lang file which should be
    Best Answer

Posted Oct 05, 2015 09:35 PM

Hi ,

You can find SMCPW.lang at language folder of webserver :

e.g

C:\Program Files\CA\webagent\win64\bin\Language\EN

You can find APS.lang inside language folder of Policy Server :

e.g

C:\Program Files\CA\Siteminder\bin\Lanugage\EN