CA Service Management

• 1.  Export button working for Administrator roles and stoped working for Analysts role

Posted Apr 14, 2015 06:41 AM

good day, 

Anyone with an idea of why the export button is only working for administrator and not analyst? When analysts try to export to excel they get the

'Fatal error has occurred in servlet please see jsrvr.log for details.' error message. the button used to work for analysts before.

thanks.

• 2.  Re: Export button working for Administrator roles and stoped working for Analysts role

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 15, 2015 05:31 AM

Can you confirm the product you are asking about please, and some more details about what you are trying to export

thanks

Rich

• 3.  Re: Export button working for Administrator roles and stoped working for Analysts role

Posted Apr 15, 2015 05:35 AM

Hi,

I am using service desk 12.6 version and I am trying to export a report to excel from the service desk manager using the report button.

• 4.  Re: Export button working for Administrator roles and stoped working for Analysts role

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 09, 2015 05:50 PM

I found this paper:

http://www.ca.com/us/support/ca-support-online/product-content/knowledgebase-articles/tec575362.aspx

Please take a look at it to see if it helps. Thanks _Chi