I'm trying to use the functionality of automatic logging, but I'm getting the following error.
Any suggestion or idea that this cusando this error?
Thank you for your feedback.
Even i am facing the exact same problem. I am using rdp_rec(recording script for automatic login.
Any resolutions for the above issue?
Is anyone able to assist with this issue?
With regards to this question, few things to try:
- Make sure your ObserveIT Server is with the correct license, as after install it is only with a DEMO license which does not allow ActiveX connections.
- Enable ActiveX on your IE browser (allow ActiveX download, etc...).
- Add the ObserveIT Server to your trusted sites (in your IE Security tab).
- In your ENTM UI, go to the System TAB, there go to Connection Management, now open the Session Recording and click the Managed Session Recording and set/activate the connection with ObserveIT.
Give the Connection Type a name (any would do), type in the OIT Admin password and click Submit)
- Close the IE after the above changes, uninstall the local ObserveIT Agent if you have it install there and then open IE, connect to ENTM and try again.
Do let us know if this helps,
usually the main issue that cause this failure is the ObserveIT license expired and you are in Demo mode . if not follow the point that Amit mentioned above.
also i notice something that may cause that , the using of the full qualified name instead of the server name in the URL ,
Wael abdel wahab