What's the proper order of steps to configure Hubs, UMP and UR in HA for Nimsoft installation at central site with Hubs in HA at customer site ?
The VMs that will be used are as follows.
2 VMs for customer Hubs in HA using HA probe
2 VMs for central Hubs in HA using HA probe
2 VMs for UMP (no idea about how to configure in HA without considering load-sharing)
2 VMs for UR (no idea about how to configure in HA)
The communication between hubs at customer end and hubs at central end will be tunnelled at TCP port 48003.
We have thought over following steps but not sure about whether they are correct or not.
1) Install Hubs at central site namely central_primary_hub and central_secondary_hub
2) Enable bidirectional replication using nas between central_primary_hub and central_secondary_hub
3) Enable QOS (how ??) between central_primary_hub and central_secondary_hub
4) Configure each robot at central site to point to central_primary_hub and central_secondary_hub
5) Install Hubs at customer site namely customer_primary_hub and customer_secondary_hub
6) Enable bidirectional replication using nas between customer_primary_hub and customer_secondary_hub
7) Enable QOS (how ??) between customer_primary_hub and customer_secondary_hub
8) Configure each robot at customer site to point to customer_primary_hub and customer_secondary_hub
9) Create a tunnel between customer_primary_hub and central_primary_hub
10) Create a tunnel between customer_primary_hub and central_secondary_hub
11) Create a tunnel between customer_secondary_hub and central_primary_hub
12) Create a tunnel between customer_secondary_hub and central_secondary_hub
13) Create an attach queue at customer_primary_hub with subject as alarms
14) Create an attach queue at customer_primary_hub with subject as QOS....
15) Install HA probe on customer_secondary_hub and configure these two queues to enable when secondary customer takes over
16) Create a get queue at central_primary_hub with address of queue created in step 13 above.
17) Create a get queue at central_primary_hun with address of queue created in step 14 above
18) Install HA probe on central_secondary_hub and configure these two get queues to enable when secondary central takes over.
19) In HA probe, specify the probes to enable as data_engine when secondary central takes over.
20) Install UMP in the primary UMP VM,
21) Install UR in the primary UR VM.
Note : The database is already clustered in active-active mode with the connect string for one database instance to be specified during the setup.
Thanks & Regards,