Symantec Access Management

• 1.  CA Single Sign-On Release Schedule

Posted Jan 28, 2015 09:48 AM

In October I came across a release schedule for CA Single Sign-On. The heading on the document was "CA Single Sign-On (formerly CA Siteminder) Release Schedule". It had release dates for 12.5, 12.51 and 12.52 for all Siteminder products (Policy Server, Agent and Policy Server SDK, Web Agent Option Pack, Web Agents, Secure Proxy Server, APS, Reports Server, Admin UI, and SharePoint Agent) for the remainder of 2014 and through 2015. That document was last updated 10/28/2014. I have not been able to find it again. I was hoping to find a more updated version of it.

• 2.  Re: CA Single Sign-On Release Schedule

Posted Jan 29, 2015 05:25 PM

Not sure if this help OR is this the one that is being spoken off.

https://support.ca.com/irj/portal/anonymous/phpsupcontent?contentID={8C45F876-85D9-4B77-AAA5-08ADB28B379D}

SAP NetWeaver Portal

Regards

Hubert

• 3.  Re: CA Single Sign-On Release Schedule

Posted Jan 30, 2015 08:28 AM

That is not what I was looking for. Scanned a hard copy of the document that I have pinned to my wall. Saved as a .pdf and tried inserting in this response, but that function doesn't seem to be working. Will attempt to send it via email.

• 4.  Re: CA Single Sign-On Release Schedule

Posted Jan 30, 2015 08:29 AM
      |   view attached

I am looking for a current version of this document.

Attachment(s)

pdf
    SSOReleaseSchedule.pdf   84 KB 1 version

• 5.  Re: CA Single Sign-On Release Schedule

Posted Jan 30, 2015 10:14 AM

Just so happens, I just received and email notification from ProativeNotifications@ca.com that provided a link to CA Single Sign-On Fix Strategy document (SAP Portal Services) This document advised of a delay in the release of 12.52.SP1 CR1, AND a link to the Release Schedule I was asking about. The Release schedule itself has not changed from the doc I have dated 10/28.