DX Unified Infrastructure Management

• 1.  UnifiedReports Error - HTTP Status 404 - /jasperserver-pro/j_spring_security_check

Posted Dec 05, 2012 07:48 PM

Hi Everyone!

I looking into the out of the box reports that are available via the Unified Reports but when I add the portlet I get the following error...

HTTP Status 404 - /jasperserver-pro/j_spring_security_check

type Status report

message /jasperserver-pro/j_spring_security_check

description The requested resource (/jasperserver-pro/j_spring_security_check) is not available.

Apache Tomcat/6.0.26

Does anyone have any idea what the problem might be?

Thanks in advance!

Sam

• 2.  Re: UnifiedReports Error - HTTP Status 404 - /jasperserver-pro/j_spring_security_check

Posted Dec 06, 2012 04:47 PM

If you go to the jasper url directly do you get the same error.  Would be your ump url /jasperserver-pro.  Typcially any issue I saw with UR a reinstall of the Unified report app resolved it.

• 3.  Re: UnifiedReports Error - HTTP Status 404 - /jasperserver-pro/j_spring_security_check

Posted May 27, 2013 07:51 PM

Sorry to bump this thread again, but I was wondering if by any chance you were able to fix this issue and if so what was the cause?

• 4.  Re: UnifiedReports Error - HTTP Status 404 - /jasperserver-pro/j_spring_security_check

Posted May 27, 2013 09:25 PM

I think I got similar error when I forgot to update Unified Reports after updating server and UMP. Could this have happened to you?

-jon

• 5.  Re: UnifiedReports Error - HTTP Status 404 - /jasperserver-pro/j_spring_security_check

Posted May 31, 2013 03:21 PM

Yea I would try a reinstall of UR  not sure why it gets corrupt or stops working but it's easiest to just reinstall it.

• 6.  Re: UnifiedReports Error - HTTP Status 404 - /jasperserver-pro/j_spring_security_check

Posted Oct 21, 2013 12:36 PM

I had this same problem with a system that had UMP 7.0 on it.

In the end I uninstalled UMP 7 and installed 6.6 and it worked fine after that so it seems related to 7.0.

C