IDMS

• 1.  Registration is open for the IUA/CA IDMS Technical Conference

Posted Sep 03, 2014 04:48 PM

Registration Opens for IUA/CA IDMS Technical Conference

The IUA is pleased to announce the opening of registration for our upcoming IUA/CA IDMS Technical Conference in Framingham, MA on December 2-5, 2014.

To register for the conference, simply download the registration form, fill it out electronically and email the completed form to iuaboard@gmail.com

Registration closes November 1, 2014.

Detailed descriptions of all conference sessions and classes can be found in the Class and Session Content document located in the IUA Community in this discussion thread.

Still trying to decide if the conference is right for you?

Here’s a few things to consider:

• The SQL class on Tuesday and many of application developer sessions for the remainder of the week require NO knowledge of IDMS.  What does that mean?  If you are a web developer that needs to access your company’s IDMS database, these sessions are for you.
    • Are you a novice IDMS DBA?  We have special classes just for you on Tuesday.  Then you can network with experienced colleagues for even more informal learning.
    • The conference is in Framingham, MA at the CA Development Center for CA IDMS.  What does that mean?  Conference attendees will mix and mingle with developers, technical support team members and IDMS management.
    • You can directly influence the direction of IDMS during our interactive ideation session. Bring your ideas to the conference. See how agile development techniques bring those ideas to life quickly and what’s in store for release 19.0 and beyond.
    • Want to talk 1 on 1 with someone from CA?  You can do that. We’ve got that covered on the registration form.
    • A great event at the New England Aquarium in Boston.

Still not convinced? In case you forgot, the conference is free.  All these sessions, all this learning, all this networking…. free.

Don’t miss out! Sign up today, because space is limited. 

Attachment(s)

pdf
    IUA Registration Form.pdf   153 KB 1 version

• 2.  Re: Registration is open for the IUA/CA IDMS Technical Conference

Posted Sep 05, 2014 05:48 PM

I would like to clarify the procedure to send in the registration form. Please follow these steps:

1) Download the Registration Form PDF.

2) Open it with Acrobat or Acrobat Reader

3) Fill in the form and when completed, save the form.

4) Email the completed PDF. There is no need to sign it, and, in fact, if you do, it will not be transmitted to the IUA Registration committee as a filled in form, it will be transmitted as a "flat" piece of "paper". So, please attach the filled in PDF and email it as a regular attachment.

• 3.  Re: Registration is open for the IUA/CA IDMS Technical Conference

Posted Sep 30, 2014 12:23 PM

I've registered! .

• 4.  Re: Registration is open for the IUA/CA IDMS Technical Conference

Posted Sep 30, 2014 01:58 PM

Hi, just got a GO from my manager to travel abroad.

I will register me now....

Jan Rabaut

From my mobile, sorry if the message seems terse.