DX Application Performance Management

• 1.  Wily APM Forum Direction and Thank You

Posted Jan 15, 2010 12:05 PM
    Hi All,  I would first like to thank all of you for your postings.   The more that gets posted here the greater the wealth of information available to all Wily users.   This board is slowly growing into a resource that users can come to and quickly find answers to their questions.   It was realized that in the beginning we would need someone from CA very involved to make sure postings were responded to.   I would like to personally thank Sergio Morales from Wily Support for doing such a great job with this.  Now the hope is that as you get value from this board you give value back to others who have questions to which you may know the answers.   CA will always be here as a resource and will make sure threads do not go unanswered but at the same time we want this to be a true "user driven" board.  Thank you all again for your participation!   Sergio and I look forward continuing to working with all of you to make this a very valuable resource for all Wily users.  Regards,Chris

• 2.  Re: Wily APM Forum Direction and Thank You

Posted Jan 19, 2010 02:48 PM

• 3.  RE: Re: Wily APM Forum Direction and Thank You

Posted Jul 14, 2010 08:02 AM
    Hey Chris,

Is it OK to posts jobs on this forum? I'm not a head hunter, I actually work for the customer and I'm trying to recruit a couple of brave souls to work with me at this customers site.

Thanks, Tommy