Clarity

• 1.  Please check Question Box and Solution Accepted

Posted Nov 19, 2010 01:32 PM
    Hi All,

We have quite a few "Waiting for Answer" posts here that may in fact already be answered. There seem to be a couple reasons for that.

1. They were not marked as Questions when originally posted so they could not be marked as Solution Accepted as a result.

2. Some just need to have Solution Accepted so we can clear them out.

For those who posted questions please take a few moments and mark yours Solution Accepted if you have your answer.

Thanks!
    Chris

• 2.  RE: Please check Question Box and Solution Accepted

Posted Nov 19, 2010 03:21 PM
    Just a comment Chris...

If you routinely (as I do) use the "Recent Posts" page - in order to see the posts across all 3 boards - (or when using the "My Posts" page) rather than going into each "category" itself; then you don't even see the "Waiting for Answer" and "Resolved" comment against the threads, so maybe its not suprising that there are so many "Waiting for Answer" threads?

....maybe you'd like to post something in the support community about that? :tongue

• 3.  RE: Please check Question Box and Solution Accepted

Posted Nov 19, 2010 03:45 PM
    Hi Dave,

I'm not getting exactly what you are thinking as an enhancement so could you post what you're talking about to theOnline Feedback Community? Those are the folks developing the portal and use the feedback they get for future development.

Online Feedback Community Link

Thanks!
    Chris

• 4.  RE: Please check Question Box and Solution Accepted

Posted Nov 19, 2010 03:57 PM
    Chris; I'm not really suggesting an enhacement because it doesn't rellay bother me (not like the way that stupid "+ Share" popup bothers me anyway); what I'm saying is just that I never see the "Waiting for an Answer" message because I only ever look at "Recent Posts" and not the individual boards.

I was just teasing you into perhaps riasing an enhacement if it bothered you :lol:

• 5.  RE: Please check Question Box and Solution Accepted

Posted Nov 19, 2010 04:02 PM
    You're killin me! :glare:

Happy Friday!