DX Application Performance Management

• 1.  Call for volunteers - PHP monitoring

Posted Feb 25, 2014 05:20 PM

Hi all,

I've seen some queries out there for monitoring of PHP applications. We are looking for some volunteers to work with in shaping a PHP monitoring solution. If you or your team has an interest in seeing a prototype of PHP monitoring, and collaborating with our product management and development team on such a solution, please respond to this thread. We'll also have some questions for you specifically around your application environment and deployment architecture. I'm in the process of recruiting a few customers who can work with us as we design and validate some of these capabilities.

Looking forward to some conducive collaboration soon!

Andrew Yeung, Principal Product Manager, CA Technologies, Inc.

• 2.  Re: Call for volunteers - PHP monitoring

Posted Jun 18, 2014 08:11 AM

Hello,

I recently spent some time on understanding how PHP applications work. I also used xhprof to see how profiling is done but I'm far from proposing a monitoring solution. My goal is to have a nonintrusive Introscope Agent for PHP which wouldn't affect the web server performances (how to reduce profiling overhead?)

. I tried existing solutions like AppDyn or NewRel for PHP to see what's provided in the end, but using Introscope for PHP monitoring would be a great benefit for my company since we're all familiar with it and we're partners. Therefore, I'm interested in collaborating with the development team on this subject if I can be of any help. For my part I'm certified CA Application Performance Management Professional 9.X .

Please feel free to contact me for more information.

Bruno Da Silva, IT Consultant, ADHOC PES FRANCE

• 3.  Re: Call for volunteers - PHP monitoring

Posted Jun 20, 2014 12:01 PM

i guess one of the big challenges is the PHP open source community, so how about trying to get involved here too? PHP: PHP Conferences around the world