Brocade SAN Health Community

Expand all | Collapse all

Re: SAN Health Check performance capture does not progress

• 1.  Re: SAN Health Check performance capture does not progress

Posted 04-05-2013 08:32 AM

I am also seeing this on SH version 3.2.6 on Brocade DCX-4S with 32 port blades. Performance Capture never seems to start, but seems to time out. I have changed the network settings within SH, but all settings result

#BrocadeSANHealthCommunity

• 2.  Re: SAN Health Check performance capture does not progress

Posted 04-05-2013 09:30 AM

Hi matty.lamb,

Please download and use SAN Health 3.2.6c available at http://brocade.com/sanhealth to correct this issue. If you still see the issue, please let us know at SHAdmin@brocade.com.  If it corrects the issue, please come back to this discussion and select this response at "Correct Answer."

Thanks!

HealthAdmin

• 3.  Re: SAN Health Check performance capture does not progress

Posted 04-17-2013 06:30 AM

Heads up,

I have been successfully running 48 hr. performance captures with SH v3.2.6 against 48K's (48 port blades only) runing FOS v6.4.2a for the last 6-7 months. I recently upgraded FOS to 6.4.3d and the performance captures started timing out with default Options settings. I take that back; telnet is disabled on the directors and in SH. I just upgraded to v3.2.6c as suggested above and kicked of a 48 hr. performance capture to test and will reply again with results.

Michael

• 4.  Re: SAN Health Check performance capture does not progress

Posted 04-17-2013 11:05 AM

SAN Health v3.2.6c is stilll running performance captures...

sh326c.jpg

• 5.  Re: SAN Health Check performance capture does not progress

Posted 02-26-2014 09:51 AM

Hi,

I am having similar issues, SAN Health says it is capturing performance data but there are no performance graphs in the Report file. I am running SAN health 400b and switch firmeware v7.2.0a on 4 x DCX's

Regards,

John

• 6.  Re: SAN Health Check performance capture does not progress

Posted 02-26-2014 11:31 AM

Hi John,

Please make sure you have Options > Report Format > Include Performance Graphs checked before running the audit.  Please let us know if this solves your issue.

Cheers,

HealthAdmin