Brocade Management Software Community

Expand all | Collapse all

I am trying REST API for BNA controlzone transaction. I am getting a error Internal Server Error

• 1.  I am trying REST API for BNA controlzone transaction. I am getting a error Internal Server Error

Posted 10-10-2017 12:33 AM

I am trying REST API for BNA controlzone transaction. I am getting a error Internal Server Error

URL:
    https://

Sample Payload

#BrocadeManagementSoftwareCommunity

• 2.  Re: I am trying REST API for BNA controlzone transaction. I am getting a error Internal Server Error

Posted 10-12-2017 06:11 AM

Hi,

the POST payload should look like (my BNA server is not up and running for the moment)

the below is the schema describing the above

• 3.  Re: I am trying REST API for BNA controlzone transaction. I am getting a error Internal Server Error

Posted 10-31-2017 10:48 AM

Thank you. Its working fine.

New Query:

I have created zoning through API but the created zone is not shown in effective zone configuration.

Please help.

• 4.  Re: I am trying REST API for BNA controlzone transaction. I am getting a error Internal Server Error

Posted 12-08-2017 12:07 PM

Hi @Derin,

If it is part of the same configuration (zone set) in the defined configuration as current effective configuration, you then need to activate the zoneset.

URI>/resourcegroups/rgkey/fcfabrics/fcfkey/zonesets/zskey/activate

if the new zone is not part of the effective configation (active zoneset), then it needs to be added via updatezoningobject to current effective config (zoneset). And then activated.

Or if you have a new defined configuration (zoneset) with your zones, you need to activate it.