Was done the download of MIB and the monitor of cpu, mem, ports and another option required for my customer was accomplished. I I have two question:
Can I monitor the space of flash usage on my switch brocade vdx6740 via MIB or OID?
What is the OID to monitoring FLASH USAGE on Switch Brocade VDX6740?
If you haven't done so already, you can refer to the NOS MIB Reference Guide for the version you are running. For NOS 7.0, the available OIDs to monitor FLASH are:
The operational status of the flash.
• unknown (0) - Indicates that the operational status of the flash is unknown.
• swCurrent (1) - Indicates that the flash contains the current firmware image or configuration file.
• swFwUpgraded (2) - Indicates that the flash contains the upgraded image from the swFlashDLHost.0.
• swCfUploaded (3) - Indicates that the switch configuration file has been uploaded to the host.
• swCfDownloaded (4) - Indicates that the switch configuration file has been downloaded from the host.
• swFwCorrupted (5) - Indicates that the firmware in the flash of the switch is corrupted.
swFlashDLAdmStatus220.127.116.11.4.1.1518.104.22.168.1.1.12Read-writeThe state of the flash.Possible values:• swCurrent (1) - The flash contains the current firmwareimage or configuration file.• swFwUpgrade (2) - The firmware in the flash is to beupgraded from the host specified.• swCfUpload (3) - The switch configuration file is to beuploaded to the host specified.• swCfDownload (4) - The switch configuration file is to bedownloaded from the host specified.• swFwCorrupted (5) - The firmware in the flash is corrupted.This value is for informational purposes only; however,setting swFlashDLAdmStatus to this value is not allowed.
I hope this helps.
I haven't found any way of monitoring available flash space. The above MIBs tell you a bit about the status, but it doesn't look like it's possible to see how much free space is left.