Brocade Management Software Community

How do I change the default location of the logs.zip files?

• 1.  How do I change the default location of the logs.zip files?

Posted 12-11-2018 09:36 AM

Hi Everyone,

I am new the community and also new to Brocade Network Advisor. I was hoping someone would help me out with my current issue that is clogging up the services from starting.

The database server logs are tieing up the server services from starting occasionally. I have to manually go clear up the logs in order for the database to start. I was wondering how can I go about changing the default location of the database output pointing to another drive on the server?? I am trying to find the settings in the "Network Advisor Server Management Console" and "Desktop Client." I have not been unsuccessful besides the Technical Support Information tab in the Server Management Console. Is this where I would change the default location to the other space? It is showing

Please if you can point me into the right direction so I can change the default location of the logs and output to the other space on the server so I can reduce this type of issue from occruing in the future by clogging up the servers in the installed default location of BNA.

Thank you,

jacarri

#BrocadeManagementSoftwareCommunity