Brocade Management Software Community

Expand all | Collapse all

How do i enable performance monitoring at the SAN or fabric level to collect end-to-end monitor stat? Network Advisor

• 1.  How do i enable performance monitoring at the SAN or fabric level to collect end-to-end monitor stat? Network Advisor

Posted 03-14-2017 07:50 AM

Just purchased Brocade Network Advisor to use in our SAN enviroment; 2 fabrc  switches each. One of the items in the user guide that im confused about is how to enable performance monitoring at the SAN or fabric level to collect end-to-end monitor statistics?

From the guide:

Make sure to enable performance monitoring at the SAN or fabric level to collect end-to-end monitor statistics. Refer to “SAN end-to-end monitoring”.

#BrocadeManagementSoftwareCommunity

• 2.  Re: How do i enable performance monitoring at the SAN or fabric level to collect end-to-end monitor stat? Network Advisor

Posted 03-14-2017 09:38 AM

@StoreGuy

this note refer to Microsoft System Center Operation Manager.

Is such Application in you environment Installed ?

• 3.  Re: How do i enable performance monitoring at the SAN or fabric level to collect end-to-end monitor stat? Network Advisor

Posted 03-14-2017 11:49 AM

• 4.  Re: How do i enable performance monitoring at the SAN or fabric level to collect end-to-end monitor stat? Network Advisor

Posted 03-14-2017 12:06 PM

@StoreGuy

unfortunately I'm not experienced with MSCOM.

have you follow the configuration Step as describded in BNA User Guide.

• 5.  Re: How do i enable performance monitoring at the SAN or fabric level to collect end-to-end monitor stat? Network Advisor

Posted 03-14-2017 12:08 PM

I move the Treads to Management Software Forum.

• 6.  Re: How do i enable performance monitoring at the SAN or fabric level to collect end-to-end monitor stat? Network Advisor

Posted 03-17-2017 06:54 AM

• 7.  Re: How do i enable performance monitoring at the SAN or fabric level to collect end-to-end monitor stat? Network Advisor