Brocade Fibre Channel Networking Community

Expand all | Collapse all

Hello we have bought a 6505 switch where can i find the ezswitch setup software %3F%3F

• 1.  Hello we have bought a 6505 switch where can i find the ezswitch setup software %3F%3F

Posted 07-14-2014 02:23 AM

Hello,

i search the EZSwitch Setup CD to configure our new 6505 Switch. i can´t find this cd.

It is possible to download the software ??

Many thanks

#BrocadeFibreChannelNetworkingCommunity

• 2.  Re: Hello we have bought a 6505 switch where can i find the ezswitch setup software %3F%3F

Posted 07-14-2014 11:47 AM

The EZSwitch Setup software can be found on MYBrocade under "downloads" (see screenshot below)

EZSwitch download screenshot.jpg

Regards,

-Bill

• 3.  Re: Hello we have bought a 6505 switch where can i find the ezswitch setup software %3F%3F

Posted 07-15-2014 12:11 AM

Thanks a lot Bill,

but i have another view:

I don´t have the point "EZSwitchSetup" ?? 

What can i do ??

• 4.  Re: Hello we have bought a 6505 switch where can i find the ezswitch setup software %3F%3F

Posted 07-14-2014 11:51 AM

• 5.  Re: Hello we have bought a 6505 switch where can i find the ezswitch setup software %3F%3F

Posted 08-22-2014 09:09 PM

I do not thave the option to see the dropdown to download the EZSwitchSetup. I have a Brocade Silk Worm 4100. I need to install it.

• 6.  Re: Hello we have bought a 6505 switch where can i find the ezswitch setup software %3F%3F

Posted 08-25-2014 03:54 PM

db,

Do you have a current Brocade Technical Support contract? If not you may have a limited acces on MyBrocade. (see detail below)

Users with a Brocade Technical Support contract are entitled to:

Support Cases

- Submit and manage support cases for your Brocade products.

Knowledge Base

- Browse articles and find answers to your technical questions.

Software Downloads

- Get OS and code upgrades, drivers, MIBs, and other utilities.

Learn more about available Technical Support plans.

HTH,

-Bill

• 7.  Re: Hello we have bought a 6505 switch where can i find the ezswitch setup software %3F%3F

Posted 12-10-2014 02:28 PM

This is BS that we cant what we are originally provided with for the device. all I freakin need is the ezswitchsetup software. if brocade thinks that i need to renew my tech support contract just to get a peice of software that is due my company than we will for sure never ever purchase the products from them EVER again.. what a cheap and low ball way to leech money from a customer...