Datacom

• 1.  IBM SCRT and Feature Registry enhancement is GA

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 28, 2022 03:03 PM

Datacom CADRE Community members,

The Datacom group is pleased to announce that its enhanced IBM ISV SCRT Reporting and Feature Registry Reporting is now Generally Available (LU05844).

This product enhancement delivers updated Datacom/DB code which enables Datacom registration with the IBM Function Registry for z/OS.

As a result, entries for Datacom/DB and its features can be displayed in the IBM Function Registry by using either the FXEPRINT batch job, the FXE console commands or by using the SYSVIEW FXE commands.

Datacom added feature registration for components that previously had license checking removed. This will cause entries for these components to show up in SCRT reports if they are used during the reporting period.

------------------------------
    Dale Russell
    Product Owner, Datacom Product Family
    Broadcom Software
    ------------------------------

• 2.  RE: IBM SCRT and Feature Registry enhancement is GA

Posted Jul 29, 2022 09:01 AM
    Thanks, Dale.

Sorry, we we're able to get this testing done. My mom recently had a stroke. She lives with me and I am her caregiver. I just brought her back home this afternoon. Sorry, if I missed muting myself at the beginning of the health Check meeting today. A very nice and chatty volunteer, who was in charge of the waiting room I chose, decided to strike up a conversation with me just as the meeting started.

Tom Bizal | Ameritas(r) | Lead Database Administrator, Information Technology
    5900 O Street, Lincoln, NE 68510 | p: 402-467-7237 | tom.bizal@ameritas.com<mailto:tom.bizal@ameritas.com>