The Water Cooler

View Only
  • 1.  Registering a Project

Posted Jul 15, 2019 11:07 AM
    ​Hi
    Is it still possible to register / create a project on the Broadcom support base.  We are planning an upgrade and were previously able to register it as a project for support.  This functionality seems to have disappeared.

Regards
    Chris

------------------------------
    Consultant (providing support to Sanlam Life Insurance Limited)
    CA SA

• 2.  RE: Registering a Project
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 16, 2019 02:21 AM
    Hello Christian,

you are correct, at present there is no support for project or project ids. This is requirement is being reviewed but currently no ETA.
    However, if I understand correctly your specific use case is to alert and group in support issues for a specific period of time (e.g. during an upgrade). You might want to contact @Helen Welensky (Helen.Welensky@broadcom.com) to notify her for the nature of the "project", the duration and the time frame and then internally a so called Special Condition can be set for the site id and product on the system and the corresponding support teams and on call people notified.

Best Regards,

Ruth Wunderle​

• 3.  RE: Registering a Project

Posted Aug 13, 2019 03:52 PM
    I am looking at upgrading the Clarity community sandboxes, do i contact Helen as well?

Thanks!

Manager, PPM Strategy and Support
    TD Bank Group

• 4.  RE: Registering a Project

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 14, 2019 02:23 AM
    Hello Michael,

Helen is generally support responsible for South African and neighbouring countries. What exactly are you looking for? I am one of the support managers for Clarity PPM, if you want to contact me directly (ruth.wunderle@broadcom.com) then I can maybe help direct you to the right person.

Regards,

Ruth