The Water Cooler

View Only
  • 1.  Was anyone else expecting CA Support Online to change?

Posted Jun 03, 2019 12:48 PM
    ​We've been having problems with CA support online system that changed, unexpectedly, over the weekend to new Broadcom support.

Not least, our CSM connection does not work any more to download APARS, maintenance and LMPKeys etc .
    The changes require me to alter firewalls and install new certificates (neither are trivial tasks in a large organisation such as ours)

I was notified of the changes to communities servers, and suggested to signoin to reset userid count etc. but I was not expecting support.ca.com to change. If I had had enough warning, I could have requested changes to certificates and firewalls in advance.

Anyone else experiencing the same headaches?
    ------------------------------
    Steve

• 2.  RE: Was anyone else expecting CA Support Online to change?

Posted Jun 10, 2019 01:47 PM
    Came as a surprise to me too. My access is only browser based so didn't need to deal with firewall changes or updated certificates. On the other hand, I had two customer ids prior to the migration, the result of my company being purchased - and now apparently have only one and as a result only access to a fraction of the cases belonging to the two ids.

• 3.  RE: Was anyone else expecting CA Support Online to change?

Posted Jun 10, 2019 03:36 PM
    I had two accounts. One for the global community to administer the community sandbox and one for my company.  It seems that they are merged (I still have two accounts but with the same information in both), and my site ID's are missing.  I contacted support and they said I need to upgrade my account to enterprise and closed the ticket.  Now I need to open a new ticket to find out how to upgrade my account.

Manager, PPM Strategy and Support
    TD Bank Group