Dear SM Community Members,
It's great that we have such a vibrant community to get quick answers to questions and gain product knowledge! We have very active members jumping in to help others out all the time. The goal of the community is to respond to every members' question so that no one goes away "empty handed". To help further responses to all questions we have the following campaign.
- Every week I will post a blog entitled "Ask a Question, Get an Answer - See an Unanswered Question, Offer a Solution".
- In the blog will be links to questions in the community that have had no response.
- Members review the subjects and if they have a response they can quickly click on the link and provide a potential solution.
- As a part of the response include #helpinghands (it will look like: #helpinghands when you select the tag from popup).
- In the weekly blog post I will thank all the "helpinghands" who responded to unanswered questions in the previous weeks blog.
See a question below you might have a response for? Jump In!
Help a Fellow Community Member Out!
Here's the list of unanswered questions for this coming week:
CA Service Catalog SLA
Unknown Database Connector Error  w/ a specific Crystal Reports - 301885
CA SDM-RA integration through IT PAM
Service Desk 12.7, different status path by change type
Get Request Form fields values
How to make a Data Object retreive a specific column in SC form
Duplicate Event/Rule in catalog
Add / modify field in Web Screen Painter (CA Service Desk)
Error en conexion con el servidor de correo
Ca Service desk Upgrade to 14.1 and Offline Boxi Sequence
Thank You All for Your Efforts!