CA Service Virtualization /CA Application Test/ CA Application Insight r9.1
We are pleased to announce that DevTest 9.1 including CA Service Virtualization, CA Application Test and CA Continuous Application Insight 9.1 is generally available (GA) as of February 2, 2016. This release includes significant enhancement to our products based on customer feedback focused around increased ease-of-use, team collaboration tools and automation to enable your teams to deliver higher quality applications, faster.
Here is a summary of the key functionality introduced in DevTest 9.1:
CA Service Visualization 9.1
- ODP Clustering adds a visualization based algorithm to cluster transactions and increase performance and accuracy.
- JSON Data Protocol now natively parses JSON for better handling of edge cases and special characters
CA Application Test 9.1
- Reporting updates
- Screen Captures for web and mobile tests are now included in the report.
- Assertion details are available to determine why tests failed faster.
- Details on project, data, and config files and locations are included.
- New PDF generation for single report vs. step level details
- New drill down into reports by runtime attributes
- Mobile tests can now interact with device camera
CA Continuous Application Insight 9.1
- Chrome plugin now supports generation of data tests for single API calls.
- Document Transactions is now available for tests created via the chrome plugin. Screen captures for each api call is document to allow users to understand what web pages align to the generated API tests.
- Usability Enhancements
- Document Transactions now allows selecting of active IP address when the browser IP address is translated when it get into the application server. The user no longer needs to know there exact IP to preform a recording.
- Virtual Services can be immediately deployed after generation from the shelf.
- Track artifact generation tool tips to show process of background processing.
- Import and export of Document transactions.
- CAI Broker messages available in portal UI.
- Changing of log levels for Broker and Agents.
Portal Enhancements 9.1
- Browser tabs can be reordered and right click to close other tabs and tabs to the right.
CA Enterprise Dashboard 9.1
- Centralized Configuration properties files for enterprise dashboard are now centrally defined in a draidis.properties file
- Unified User Interface enhanced enterprise dashboard now mirrors the UI used in Devtest Portal and also displays hostname and port name for VSE’s, Coordinators, and Simulators
- Updated Registry to Enterprise Dashboard Communication replaced two-way communication with one-way REST communication from the Registry to the Enterprise Dashboard
OS Platform Support Added:
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)